Citizens Advice, how can they help you?
Follow the link to see how they might be able to help you.... CAB Information
How do we use your information?
GDPR - Privacy Statement
Our GP practice holds information about you and this document outlines how that information is used, with whom we may share that information, how we keep it secure (confidential) and what your rights are in relation to this.
What to do if you are unwell
Click here for more information.. on local health services in the area and when you should access them.
Does somebody you know have special education needs or a disability?
County Durham Local Offer
The “Local Offer” provides a wide range of information for families of children and young people with Special Educational Needs and/or Disabilities (SEND) 0-25 years old.
Follow the link for more info - http://www.countydurhamfamilies.info
What information is included in the Local Offer?
- sources of support, advice and information
- education, health and care provision
- arrangements for identifying and assessing children and young people with SEN
- how services can be accessed (including eligibility criteria) and how decisions are made
- arrangements for supporting children and young people move between school phases
- services to support young people in preparing for adulthood and independence
- leisure activities
- arrangements for disagreement resolution, complaints, mediation and appealing to the SEN Tribunal
- information on the review and development of the Local Offer itself.
Dementia Friendly and a Safe Place
The practice has recently become Dementia Friendly and a Safe Place for vulnerable people.
Do you have any communication problems? ..let us know how we can help.
We would like to get better at communicating with our patients. We want to make sure you can read and understand the information we send you. If you find it hard to read our letters or if you need someone to support you at appointments, please let us know.